<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5985724266710081490?origin\x3dhttps://stories-of-its-in-my-life.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
stories of 'its'
my blog
my say
my rules

Protagonist
*ying ying
*born on 12th August

Loves
*shopping
*listening to music
*reading
*sleeping
*slacking
*talking
*MONEY

Hates
*backstabbers
*being broke
*hate all the hates

Wish upon a star
*holiday with friends!
*IPOD TOUCH
*camera (canon 850I i think)

say something la!!



they are friends..
rainbowlories blogshop
Jessin =x
Hui Ting
ying ying
xiu ying

past stories

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Sunday, September 5, 2010
Too late? ♥ 1:51 PM

You know..
They say..
U're suppose to stop before it's too late..
But..wad if..
U dun want to?
Or can't?

I wanna go sun tanning next weekend!!
Lol..
Love my chao ta skin..=)

Sim application results are only gonna come out in dec!!!
Omg.. I am like so worried!
Haiz..
If can't get in.. Den think maybe won't study le?
Haiz!!!
Will money drop from the sky pls!!!!
Lol!

Have been on an emotion rollar coster recently..
Haha..
Sometimes feel damn happy..
Sometimes emo like no one's business..

I read a girl's blog..
Felt super sad and worried for her..
But.. I believe..
There's a thing that heals..
And it's called time..
Thou it may take very long..
Thou it may be difficult..
Jia you!!!!
I've been there and done that!
More than once?
Lol!
=x