<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5985724266710081490?origin\x3dhttps://stories-of-its-in-my-life.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
stories of 'its'
my blog
my say
my rules

Protagonist
*ying ying
*born on 12th August

Loves
*shopping
*listening to music
*reading
*sleeping
*slacking
*talking
*MONEY

Hates
*backstabbers
*being broke
*hate all the hates

Wish upon a star
*holiday with friends!
*IPOD TOUCH
*camera (canon 850I i think)

say something la!!



they are friends..
rainbowlories blogshop
Jessin =x
Hui Ting
ying ying
xiu ying

past stories

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Thursday, November 3, 2011
Tears ♥ 12:02 AM

Hi tears!
It's me. Again. =)
somehow.. I wish I would be hit by that huge lorry when I was crossing the road just now. And die off just like that. Maybe then I won't feel so Xin ku anymore.

Just a sudden thought of mine.
Maybe. Those people living in the asylum are not really crazy. Maybe. They are just trying to stay away from this scary world. With all those scary people. Hiding themselves. Living a life free from the evil beings. Even though it can be very boring. But I guess. To them. It's worth it?

Omg. I got such wild imagination. Maybe I should go join them. Stay away from people. Haiz.